It's hard to be who God has created you to be because...
- You may not know who God has created you to be!
- You're not sure how to become a beautiful woman inside and out.
- Famous women in our culture say you should be one thing, but the Bible says something different and it's confusing!!
A beautiful woman...
- Lives a life of prayer and study
- Has joy no matter what's going on in the world
- Regularly shows hospitality and isn't afraid to have guests to her home
- Looks to Christ for her strength, not herself
- Has a warm, welcoming home for herself and her family
- Takes time for stillness
- Is concerned with her inward and her outward life
- Nurtures holy habits but seeks to remove unfruitful habits
You'd be that beautiful woman if only...
- You had a coach or mentor
- You had a community of women to cheer you on and encourage you
- All the tools and resources you need were at your fingertips
- Someone provided step by step each month how to design your lovely life
Lovely means...“exquisitely beautiful”.
You see, lovely goes beyond beautiful. “Exquisitely” sets it apart as being marked by flawless craftmanship.
Wouldn’t you love to be defined by loveliness??
You'll have access to tools, ideas, coaching, and community all month long.
You won't be on your own. We'll help you step-by-step to implement all of the tools and ideas!
Other faithful women will be on the journey with you for encouragement, camaraderie, and groups.
Design Your Life
All the tools you'll need to implement the concepts you'll learn, and you get to choose where to focus.
Book, music, menu recommendations, explore monthly themes, create your Lifebook, and more!
Hey there! I'm Darie Estill, and I've helped hundreds of women on their journey to becoming a beautiful woman in Christ. (Yeah, that picture above is of me drinking from a teapot. Life should be fun and joyful, right?)
I'm mom to Carolina and 4 other kiddos! Homeschooling has been a beautiful focus for over 20 years. I've been a pastor's wife for 26 years, and during that time I've mentored many women in the art of marriage, femininity, homekeeping and showing hospitality.
I've created a tea and scone biz, owned an organic restaurant, co-founded a discipleship training program, catered, written a book and video course for making sourdough bread, and trained in herbalism.
I love to link arms with women, young and older, and see them flourish in their God-given place in the Kingdom. I truly hope you'll join us on this lovely journey!
Hello Lovely! I'm Carolina, and I love inspire other young women to live a godly life of loveliness.
I joined my mom in her endeavors a few years ago. I am our main photographer, have helped develop our sourdough bread course, test recipes, and help develop the creative aspects of our blog and social media. I’m also an aspiring author and artist, and love to show hospitality through the art of afternoon tea.
There is so much potential as young women for our God given beauty to shine in this world, and I'm passionate about helping others live out the gifts God has given them. It's time for women to allow their lives to be infused with beautiful womanhood.
(My rough draft... Jambalya, crawfish, file gumbo! Oh. Wrong bayou (bio)... I'm daughter to Darie and no other mothers! Homeschooling was a beautiful focus until about 4 years ago...but I still learn things everyday...except for what 8x8 is...hmm...I still get stuck on that...I have not been a pastor's wife, nor have I been to Boston in the fall. I like dresses with pockets, and I actually like Benedict Cumberbatch as Sherlock...)
All Things Lovely... taking all the lovely things about you--your God-given gifts, nurturing them in your life and home, and then sharing them with others.
Each month you'll have guided action tasks that will help you implement all you're learning!
You'll have a guest over each month. You'll get step-by-step instructions.
One Habit to Nurture
Each month we'll work on one beautiful habit. No stress.
You'll focus in one area of loveliness each month, challenge included!
Prayer can be overwhelming. We'll focus on specific prayers.
There's so much information out there on social media, in books, on podcasts, at conferences.
We don't want to give you more information, we want to help you implement the goodness into your life.
This Membership is PERFECT for you if:
- You've read books and listened to podcasts but haven't lived it out yet.
- You value femininity.
- You want to show hospitality but get overwhelmed.
- You want to go deeper in your walk with Christ.
- You want to know how to have a welcoming home.
- You want joy in your life, no matter what.
You May not be Ready for this Membership if:
- You don't like to open your home to others.
- You don't want to be coached or discipled.
- You don't want to break away from the loud noise of the self-love culture.
It's time. Time for going deeper. Time for community. Time for implementing the lovely things into your life.
It's time to become the beautiful woman God has created you to be.
What is the focus of this membership?
In All Things Lovely, we'll focus on these key areas:
- Showing hospitality
- A welcoming home
- Nurturing godly habits
- Turning off our culture's loud noise to hear the voice of the Lord.
- And more...
How do I know I need this?
Can I get one on one coaching/discipling?
I tend to take on too much. Will I get overwhelmed?
When does the membership start?
You'll be a Founding Member
Our membership is brand new! You'll be one of the first members to join us. That's significant because...
You'll have the unique opportunity to give feedback as we refine the membership.
It's always fun to help start a new adventure!
Membership plus a tea box subscription
You don't want to miss out on tea!Tea and Loveliness!